How to remove widgets from Q-Assign
There are times when we don't want all the users to have access to a certain field or object. Sometimes, we prefer to restrict all/some of the users from disabling themselves from the queue via widget. In that case, we will need to remove the widget.
Steps to remove widget in Classic View
Instructions to remove the widget from Classic view are as follows:
- Go to Setup | Home | HomePage Layouts
- Edit the Home Page Layout
- Disable Q-assign checkbox and click Next
- On the next page, Click Save.
Steps to remove widget from Lightning View
Instructions to remove the widget from Lightning view are as follows:
- Go to Setup
- In the Quick Settings box type 'App Manager' and click on it
- In App Manager, press detail (upside-down triangle) button of Lightning Usage App and click on Edit
- Click on the Utility Bar in 'App Settings' side menu
- Click on the Remove button with the UserAvailabilityComponent and click Save
- Click on the gear icon on the top of the Home page and press Edit Page
- Remove/Delete the availability component and click on Save
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.