How to set User as a Source instead of a Queue in an Assignment Group
Q-assign allows to set non-Queue criteria to be set as a Source to assign records i.e., records can be assigned through a Source User and Queue is not mandatory to be used as a Source for records assignments. Please see the instructions below to set User as a Source in Assignment Group:
- Set Source Queue as --None--
- Select Owner ID in selection criteria below and select the operator, e.g., equals
- Select User from the Value dropdown
- Now select the source User by clicking the adjacent Search button (a popup window will open and show the Users)
- Selected User will be set as a Source (to assign records form) in the Assignment Group
Please contact email@example.com for any questions.