Assigning Q-assign Licenses & Permission Sets to Users
Once the application has been installed you have to assign Q-assign license to the users who will use the application.
- Go to Setup | App Setup | Deploy | Installed Packages
- Then find Ortoo Q-assign and click on “Manage Licenses" (If you don't see 'Manage Licenses', you probably don't have permission. Please contact your System Administrator)
- It will open a list of users that are already assigned the Q-assign license in your Org. If you want to add some new user not listing here, then proceed further
- Click on Add Users
- It will show you a list of all the Users in your org that do not have Q-assign license assigned to them
- Select/Check the User you want to assign Q-assign license
- Click Add at the end
- The new user will be added to Q-assign licensed users
Q-assign provides permission sets so that appropriate levels of access to Q-assign features can easily be provided to users.
To assign these permissions to users:
- Go to Setup | Administration Setup | Manage users |Users
- Select the user you want to set the permission for
- On the User detail page there is a section Permission set Assignment. Click on Edit Assignments as shown in the figure below:
There are three types of permission sets in Q-assign, as follows:
Q-assign User can change the status of availability of his/her own User.
This user has access to the following tabs:
- QA User Status - can change the Availability status and can pull records via the 'Pull' button
- QA About - can see the About tab
Note: Q-assign User cannot perform 'Enable/Disable' action for their availability in any assignment group in the availability widget.
Q-assign Manager has following rights/privileges in addition to all the rights of Q-assign User:
- QA Assignment Groups
- Can view Assignment Group settings but can't edit
- Can add Users and Queues or Deleted/Disabled in the Assignment Group - Group Members section
- Can't edit/delete/create new or Clone an Assignment Group
- Can't edit the 'Member Matching Rules' and 'Action Rules'
- Can edit the ‘Member Level Settings’ under the 'Group Members' section
- QA Control Panel
- Can't start/stop 'Global Scheduler Master Switch' and 'Scheduler'
- Can't set the 'Schedule Frequency (Minutes)'
- Can't edit the 'General Notifications Email Address' and ' Email Address'
- Can't check/uncheck the 'Notify Ortoo Support of errors' checkbox
- Can't reset the 'Watcher' or 'Manager'
- Can't enabled/disabled the 'Safe Mode'
- QA Unreviewed Assignments - can list and re-assign the records
QA Analytics - can see all data views
QA User Status
- Can see the Assignment Group Membership Status of other Users
- Can disable/enable Assignment Groups for other Users
- Can uncheck/check 'Available for Q-assign' for other Users
- Can see the 'Logged-In' status of other Users
This user has full access to all the aspects of Q-assign.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com for any questions.