How to create a Q-assign User Attributes record automatically when you add a User to an Assignment Group?
Please find the process builder details below that automatically creates Q-assign User Attributes record for Assignment Group Member.
- Go to Setup | Process Builder | New
- Add Process Name, Description and set the trigger to start the process to when "A record changes" as shown below:
- Click Save.
- Set the object to 'QA Assignment Group Member' and specify when to start the process as shown below:
- Set the criteria to "No criteria—just execute the actions!" as shown below:
- Move to Immediate Actions and select the "Q-assign User Attributes" for the Record Types. Please see the screenshot below:
- You can update multiple fields of "Q-assign User Attributes" based on your requirements. In the above example, we update the User Attributes Name with the Assignment Group member name and User lookup field of Q-assign User Attributes with the User ID of Group Member using the 'Field Reference' option as shown below:
- Now, Activate the Process Builder:
We added three Assignment Group Members in an assignment group as shown below:
And we got the following Q-assign User Attributes created for them through the process builder:
Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions.