Understanding the error "record type unavailable" while creating an Assignment Group
Record Type unavailable
The issue may occur when migrating from one org to another or when starting new in a sandbox. Mainly the error is caused due to the Salesforce Profile Settings.
How to resolve the error?
1. Go to your User Profile 'System administrator', 'Marketing User' etc.
2. Go to Custom Record-Type Settings.
3. Change the Record Type Setting of QA Assignment Group from 'Master' to 'Default Record Type', as shown below:
4. If the record is already set to 'Default Record Type' please change it to '--Master--' and then again change it back to 'Default record type'.
5. This will allow you to create the Assignment Groups successfully.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions.