How to create the Assignment Group Member View Lightning Components and an example Flow?
Step 1 – Create the Aura Lightning Component
- Go to Developer Console | File | Lightning Component
- Name the component: NavigateToAssignmentGroup
- Create the COMPONENT as below
- Create the CONTROLLER as below
- Create the DESIGN as below
Step 2 – Create a Flow that will use the NavigateToAssignmentGroup Lightning component created in Step 1
- Start the Flow by adding “Screen” and named” “Select Assignment Group” – please see the details below:
- Record Choice Set:
- Once added the screen element, add the Assignment logic element – as follow:
- For that you need to set the “AssignmentGroupID” variable – as follow:
- Once done setting up the Assignment Group ID, add the “Action” element – as follow:
- Set the Input Value as shown in the screenshot below:
- Search for the lightning component – we have created above “NavigateToAssignmentGroup”
- Go to Actions
4. Add the final screen to the Flow – as follow. Also, you can add any message to that screen and show any Assignment Group Details e.g. Name, Description, etc
Step 3 –The flow created in Step 2 can be called directly from the Lightning component from the Utility Bar as below.
Or as a component on the home page as below.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.