How to add a Q-assign User Status sidebar component
Q-assign allows to add User Status sidebar component where users can easily set their overall and per Assignment Group availability. Users can set themselves as 'Logout/Login', 'Available' and 'Unavailable'. Logout button logs the user out of Q-assign until they log back into Salesforce again (create a new Salesforce session) or press login button (appears when they are logged out).
This sidebar component also lists the Assignment Groups the current user is a member of. Users can also 'Disable/Enable' themselves in individual AG, where they are added as members. Green dot shows that the current member is available/eligible for the assignment while Red dot indicates otherwise.
Following are the steps to add the User Status component:
- Click Your Name | Setup | Home | Home Page Layouts
- Edit the Home Page Layout you want to add sidebar component to
- Enable Q-assign checkbox and click Next
- On the next page, please arrange the Q-assign component as you like and click Save
- Following screenshot shows Q-assign "User Status" component added on the sidebar
Please contact email@example.com for any questions.