How to configure the working/shift hours per member in an assignment group
Configure the Working/Shift Hours per Member
This setting will allow assigning the records to the Members as per their 'Working/Shift Hours' defined in the Member Settings section (of Assignment Group). If checked then the Member's shift hours will be considered while assigning the records to that Member. Please see the following steps to configure Working/Shift Hours per Member in any Assignment Group.
- Go to the QA Assignment Groups tab and open that Assignment Group (in which you want to configure the Working/Shift Hours of Members)
- Click Edit and then check Assign to Users in their Working/Shift Hours only
- Scroll down to Group Members section
- Click Edit under Action column for a Member (for which you want to configure the Working/Shift Hours)
- You can select Business Hours as Working/Shift Hours or Use User's default Shift based on the requirements
- If you select Business Hours in step 5 then select your required Business Hours in Business Hours dropdown
- You can edit working hours by clicking the link Open Selected Business Hours
- Press Save
- Repeat step 4-8 if you want to set Working/Shift Hours for any other Members
Please see the screenshot below for further assistance:
Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions.