Selection Criteria Tool
The Selection Criteria tool makes it easy to view the records selected by an AG. It also enables viewing useful performance information, like query elapsed time, that helps identify if the performance is good enough. View Results button is provided in both AG view and edit mode to review the records selected and gauge the selection query performance. Warning messages are shown when it's taking more than the threshold.
Please find the details on how to use this tool below:
- Go to QA Assignment Group tab
- Create an assignment group and set a particular selection criteria to filter out the records you want to assign.
- Click Save.
- Now you will see a "View Results" option similar to the one shown below:
- Click on the "View Results" button.
- A pop-up similar to the one shown below will appear on the screen. It will show the first few records that got selected through your selection criteria.
- If you select the other tab, SOQL Query and query performance/ run data, the following window will appear, which shows the SOQL query and the total number of records that are filtered through that query:
- It also shows the time elapsed for fetching the query results in milliseconds.
- You can close the tab once you have seen the required information.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.