How to enable and report on History Tracking on Q-assign fields
Enable History Tracking on Q-assign fields and set up a Report to view the tracking
Salesforce provides History Tracking and reporting facility on the fields on which tracking is turned On. Q-assign's objects are compatible with both 'History Tracking' and Custom Reports features. To track and report the field changes in the 'Assignment Groups' please proceed as follows:
Go to Setup | Objects | QA Assignment Group and click Edit
- Under Custom Object Definition Detail, please check Enable Reports and Track Field History and click Save
- Under Custom Fields & Relationships, click Set History Tracking
- Select the fields you would like to track the history and click Save
Go to the tab Reports (All Tabs | Reports)
- Click New Report to create a new report
- From Other Reports, select QA Assignment Group History then click Create
- Select the ListView of Assignment Groups and then Drag and drop the fields in the Report from the Fields panel shown on the left-hand side
- Click Save and then Run/Save and Run Report
Once you run the report it will show the tracked history of the fields selected in the steps above.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions.