How to get proof of concept (POC) for a use-case
Please follow the steps below to initiate the process of getting POC for your use-case:
- Install Q-assign from AppExchange. Please find the complete instructions about the installation here: Q-assign Installation Process. For POC, we recommend installing the app in Sandbox so that it can be configured and tested before moving the configurations to Production.
- Grant Login Access to Ortoo Support Team following the instructions here: Granting Login Access.
- Contact Ortoo Support at email@example.com.
- Once contacted, Ortoo support will take it from there. They will get back to you to get use-case details. Details could be shared over email or a meeting could be set (as you like) and then configure Q-assign for you right from start to end.
- The support team can also help with testing the configuration. Once everything is tested to be working as expected, they will also move configuration from Sandbox to Production.
For further information, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org