How to remove widget from Q-Assign
There are times when you don't want all the users to have access to a certain field or object. Like, for example, if you want to restrict all the users to disable themselves from the queue via widget, you will need to remove the widget.
Steps to remove widget from Classic View
Instructions to remove the widget from Classic view are here:
- Go to Setup | Home | HomePage Layouts
- Edit the Home Page Layout
- Disable Q-assign checkbox and click Next
- On the next page, Click Save.
Steps to remove widget from Lightning View
Instructions to remove the widget from Lightning view are here:
- Go to Setup
- In the Quick Settings box type 'App Manager' and click on it
- In App Manager, press detail (upside-down triangle) button of Lightning Usage App and click on Edit
- Click on the Utility Bar in 'App Settings' side menu
- Click on the Remove button with the UserAvailabilityComponent and click Save
6. Click on the gear icon on the top of the Home page and press Edit Page
7. Remove/Delete the availability component and click on Save
Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions.
Was this information helpful?
Thank you Your feedback helps us to continually improve our content.